Sunday 17 June 2018

3º TERM SELF-ASSESMENT

Hi guys,
This is my last self-assesment in this blog because we are finishing ESO this week, so this is supossed to be a good-bye post. But this won´t be such a sad thing, I´ll write about all the positive things I´ve learnt and developed.
I´ll first talk about this term, I´ve learnt a lot in this last months; passives, reported speech, future tenses... This last term was the sortest but in my opinion the most usefull.
Well, let´s talk from a wider point if view, The bilingual section the time invested in this project has been worth, we have learnt a lot of English and developed all our skills in  this language. We have lost some of our shyness and started to communicate in another language without being nervous or embarassed.
Finally I will say I will really miss these days when I get older so I have to thank my partners and teachers for staying with me in this four years.
Thank you.
Alejandro Montiel Montiel

1 comment: